www.pianobody.com - Professional Music Transcription Services

Von: noah@pianobody.com (pianogod.danny@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 12.12.2007 08:43
Newsgroup: alt.music.bedroom.producers
We just put up a site that specializes in professional music
transcription.  We would like to put up some forums and advice columns
in the future....stuff that deals with the music business and general
shop talk....but we need feedback and comments from musicians all over
so that we can build something up that brings people together.  You'll
be able to contact us through the website at "www.pianobody.com" and
make yourself be heard.  The site was just put up because of the great
response we had with our customers, but there are a lot of dead-end
pages while we figure out what to do with it.  You'll be able to
purchase transcriptions immediately or contact us about larger
projects, but the rest of the site is still being developed.  Please
come tell us what you'd like to see.  We look forward to having you
help us build something that you can honestly say you had a part in
creating.  Thanks in advance,

Noah and Tim

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]