Defending Mars years back looks like this

Von: LIBERATOR (nogeekluv@linuxmail.org) [Profil]
Datum: 30.12.2009 19:44
Newsgroup: alt.music.van-halen alt.music.rush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7zGkW7g8

This seems to be saluting the Waffen SS or SS in general, but these
are Martian soldiers and the planet is Mars as you can see the red
style rock & soil.

This technology is obsolete on Mars but is still a million years ahead
of us. They blended in earth firearms as you can hear cartridges
explode as well as see & hear the lazers.

GI Joe shows the latest Mars technology, the sound wave guns that take
out entire platoons.

If you were a Mars native human and you joined the military, your
battles would look like this video. I think William Shatner really
loves my, I mean Hitlers SS brotherhood style of bonding. Next time
around I'll team with Shatner and make a Mars division of the Waffen
SS. And Neptune, and Saturn...