Astronomy 101 reveals Mars has biggest mountain in our solar system - 24 kilometers high

Von: LIBERATOR (nogeekluv@linuxmail.org) [Profil]
Datum: 05.01.2010 00:43
Newsgroup: rec.aviation.military alt.music.bon-jovi alt.music.van-halen alt.music.rush
This is a dead giveaway to those that can figure it, there's no way
you could know if Mars has the biggest mountain unless EVERY PLANET
AND MOON has been completely investigated and examined, the only way
that could have happened is by flying saucer and total traverse of the
planetary or moon surface.

http://hypertextbook.com/facts/2001/MarinaTsukerman.shtml

As I said the heaping lies from NASA which are the curriculum for any
galactic bound students do have some value to them such as this
mountain.

To lie about the life on every celestial rock is unacceptable.