Hans Kammler work exploited, FEMA "DUMBs" have Mach 1 train connecting them

Von: LIBERATOR (jgchoixx@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 02.04.2010 23:52
Newsgroup: alt.revisionism alt.music.van-halen alt.music.rushrec.aviation.military
http://www.youtube.com/watch?vÎIY_zzfoTQ

Crazy stuff when there's a train underground of our country that spans
the latitude and goes Mach 1 - probably uses zero-point energy, for
the tyrants that are planning a population control effort by causing a
civil war?

I want the Mach 1 train for Colorado to stop the problems with I70.

I guarantee NORAD is connected to this Mach 1 train, as well as all
the flying saucer bases we're not supposed to know about.

Bill Shatner your help is needed more than ever!