BODY WORSHIP

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 00:02
Newsgroup: alt.personals
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

Body worship phone sex is by far the hottest phone sex I've ever had. I love
to turn out all the lights and lay naked in my bed while I whisper in your
ear. Let me start at your toes and slowly work my way up teasing and
pleasing as I go. Let me pleasure you like never before, just close your
eyes and relax. Lay back and let me do all the work while you enjoy the
ride. While we're talking I'll slowly be sliding my finger in and out of my
wet pussy and before our time is up we'll be cumming together. If you'd like
to experience sensual phone sex, call me!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]