LONELY HOUSEWIFE

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 00:02
Newsgroup: alt.personals
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

I'm a lonely housewife whose husband is away on business and whose children
are almost grown. They don't need me anymore, which leaves me with nothing
to do but play by myself and fantasize about all the naughty things you and
I could be doing together. Make no mistake about it I am a class act in
public but in the bedroom I'll be the nasty slut you want me to be. I have
plenty of lonely hours to fill so call me, let's cum together while sharing
our secret fantasies.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]