CUM SLUT

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 00:09
Newsgroup: alt.personals
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

This cum slut has a husband who works long hours in his sales position. My
husband loves to bring his clients home and show them what a hot cum slut
his wife is. I love the look of shock on their face when I drop to my knees
in front of them while my husband watches. And when my husband gets out of
his clothes and joins us my pussy tingles with excitement. To hear how much
this cum slut wife loves to suck cock call me, I'll be waiting!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]