MOMMY/DAUGHTER FAMILY FUN

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 00:04
Newsgroup: alt.personals
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

I'm a hot horny single mom with a sexy daughter who is out of control. I
tried for years to control her but that girl was sneaking out of the house
with every hot young cock that came along. Finally I decided it would be
much easier to keep an eye on her if I joined in her fun. She was a little
resistant at first but once she realized how hot it was for us both to tease
and seduce the boys she quit sneaking away on her own. We love to go out on
a Saturday night and tease the boys with quick shot's of our bare pussies
underneath our short skirts and once we get them home we fuck them until
they're begging for mercy. If you have fantasies about being seduced by a
slutty mommy/daughter duo call me!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]