Looking for a woman to talk to

Von: Sean (sgfergo@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 29.12.2009 22:50
Newsgroup: alt.personals.fetish alt.personals.fat alt.personals alt.personal.fetish alt.personal.ads alt.personal alt.bdsm-personals
Hi I'm a 26 year old guy with a foot fetish from Australia and am looking
for a woman to talk to about it. I have a small penis and am not the best
looking guy so if you can look past those things then send me a email. Also
I have limits so if you can't respect those don't bother. Apart from that
yeah I'd love to get to know you so just email me back. I also love woman
laughing at my small penis so if your into that that's a plus.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]