ASS WORSHIP

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 21:38
Newsgroup: alt.personals.ads alt.personals.ad
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

I've seen you watching me and I know your weakness. It's my perfect round
ass. I know you dream of sliding my gown down over my hips and getting on
your hands and knees while I bend over to allow you a better view. I can
hear you moan as I spread my cheeks for you and I know you're stroking that
hard cock for me. Admit it ass worship phone sex is your obsession. You can't
fight the urge to run your tongue up and down my crack, tasting my sweet
hole. And once you've wet my tight little hole down with your tongue you
stand and fill my sweet hole with your hard cock! If ass worship and anal
phone sex is your weakness, call me and you can be my ass slave.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]