MUTUAL MASTURBATION

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 21:35
Newsgroup: alt.personals.ads alt.personals.ad
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

Masturbation is no fun if there is no one to share it with. I love to get in
my bed and slide my finger in and out of my pussy while I'm telling a guy
how to stroke his hard cock for me. There is something so hot about guided
masturbation, knowing that a guy is obedient to my cock control, following
my every command. I love to tease him until his cock is about to overflow
bringing him to the edge and then holding him there while I listen to him
moan in my ear and beg for release. As his moaning increases so does my
excitement and I tell him just how wet and juicy my pussy is and let him
imagine how sweet it would be to slide that hard cock inside and fill me
with that load he's so desperate to release. But no, not yet I want him to
keep stroking for me, I want him to stroke until he can't take it anymore,
until he understands who is in control of his cock now. Do you want to
stroke for me tonight? Get a bottle of lube and your preferred hand of
course and call me!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]