CUCKOLD PHONE SEX

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 21:36
Newsgroup: alt.personals.ads alt.personals.ad
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

Would you like for me to leave you home alone stroking your inferior little
cock while I'm out cruising the bars looking for a real man to fuck? You
know how I like to dance the night away grinding my ass into the crotches of
men with hard dicks. Then at the end of the night I choose one lucky guy to
bring home and fuck while you hide in the closet and watch and wish it were
you. While you may have a tiny little dick that is unable to satisfy me you
do serve your purpose. You can also call me for cream pie phone sex because
after I've finished my fun with another man you will be allowed to join me
for clean up duty. Does it turn you on to think of yourself having cuckold
phone sex with me? Call me I'll be waiting!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]