FOOT FETISH

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 21:35
Newsgroup: alt.personals.ads alt.personals.ad
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

Do you love foot fetish phone sex? Does the sight of a woman in strappy
sandals with perfectly painted nails make your cock swell? I want you to be
my foot slave, to remove my sandals and worship my soft silky feet. I want
you to massage my arches and run your tongue along the canal under my toes,
then gently suck each toe one at a time. Be sure to use plenty of massage
oil as you worship my feet because after I'm relaxed I will be sliding that
hard cock between the soles of my feet and pumping your shaft until you cum
all over my toes. To live out all your foot fetish fantasies and be my phone
sex foot slave call me!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]