MOMMY/SON FAMILY FUN

Von: Aubrey Allure (aubreyallure@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.11.2009 21:31
Newsgroup: alt.personals.ads alt.personals.ad
Hello I'm Aubrey. To chat with me you can find me at Yah00 as AubreyAllure
or A!M as AubreyXAllure. You can find all my sexy stories on my blog page at
aubreyallure.blogspot.com

I'm a horny divorced mother who loves to seduce her son. Our fun began when
I found my son in his room awkwardly stroking his hard cock. It was then
that mommy knew it was time for his lessons to begin. His education began
with mommy showing him how a young cock should be properly stroked. Once he
discovered what pleasure playing with mommy brought him he became an honor
roll student always begging for naughty extra credit lessons! Soon he
learned how to pleasure mommy and now we study together every chance we get.
To learn more about the hot steamy lessons this mommy teaches give me a
call!

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]