301 MD SWM SEEKING MWC TO SHARE POLY RELATIONSHIP

Von: mdpolyguy (mdpolyguy@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 11.02.2010 22:25
Newsgroup: alt.personals.poly
I am a bi-curious swm living in the frederick md who is seeking the
right couple to share a poly realationship both in and out of the bed
room.

I am seeking a couple who can host at there place and have a special
interest in a couple who whould like to eat sleep shower together also
would be interested in a live in situation.

I am swm 48 5'7 few extra pounds clean cut with short brown hair blue
eyes look younger told I could pass for late 30's very clean drug and
disease free hiv neg nonsmoker light drinker.

I am a very honest caring considerate laid back easy going down to
earth guy next door type.

any interest in talking further send me a email @ mdpolyguy@yahoo.com
thanks

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]