REALLY bad dog

Von: H.P. Huey (hellpopehuey@boom.net) [Profil]
Datum: 07.07.2008 01:06
Newsgroup: alt.pets alt.tasteless alt.slack
This story makes its own gravy.

ALTON, Ill. - An Illinois woman says her beloved miniature dachshund
gnawed off her right big toe while she was asleep. Linda Floyd told the
Alton Telegraph for a story Wednesday that her beloved Roscoe was
euthanized because of safety concerns.

The 56-year-old says she has no feeling in her toes because of nerve
damage from diabetes. She discovered the toe missing after waking from a
nap Monday. She called her daughter, who phoned 911.

A veterinarian says the toe had been bandaged because of a healing
hangnail. That might have somehow attracted the dog.

--

HellPope Huey
REAL Night of the Living Dead:

"Slaves can have slaves; this is America."
~ "Malcolm In The Middle"

"Every young person needs
a bad older person to look up to
and I hope I can be that person for you tonight."
~ John Waters, "This Filthy World"