Kant's moral philosophy

Von: phil met (philosophymet@googlemail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 27.11.2009 18:47
Newsgroup: alt.philosophy.kant
Hi everyone, I'm currently studying Kant's moral philosophy in the
critique of pure reason...
Basically, does anyone have any opinions on how/whether Kant
reconciles free will and moral agency with the principle of causal
determinism?

Also, I'm doing an essay question on this, and I've been advised to
read the preface to the second edition. However I can't really see
what relevance this section of the critique has on questions regarding
his moral theory. If anyone could point me towards specific pages
(either the norman kemp smith edition or the J M D Meiklejohn
translation,published by everyman), then that would be incredibly
helpful.

Please help! I've only got 2 weeks and I'm at a loss!!

Thanks