Re: Question for Health care reform opponents

Von: mike3 (mike4ty4@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 25.04.2010 05:05
Newsgroup: alt.politics
On Apr 20, 6:24 am, jane <jane.pla...@gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

What happens when that $16k/year is all spent on rent
and utilities?

Besides, _I_ don't have any permanent income and my
family netted less than $8,000 last year and I won't
divulge any more than that about my personal situation,
it's private, and I should say YOU should not JUDGE
others... It is literally virtually entirely sunk into living
expenses, utilities, and other such needs. Leaving
nothing to do the trips you talk about. You are being
judgmental and that is wrong. You are not in my shoes,
you CAN NOT know what my situation is. All you can
see in front of you is a computer screen with words on it.
And there is a LOT that cannot be communicated
here.