Golfing Obama doesn't care about the Gulf: Obama says he is talking to experts not to find out how to solve the problem but to find out whose ass to kick. [He needs a fall guy to pin his mess on]

Von: Anonymous Infidel - the anti-political talking head (messiah2999@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 09.06.2010 00:07
Newsgroup: alt.politics.liberal alt.politics.usa alt.politics.democrats.d alt.politics.republicans alt.politics
He is talking to experts not to find out how to solve the problem but
to find out whose ass to kick:

http://tinyurl.com/2b8cgjx
ďI donít sit around just talking to experts because this is a college
seminar. We talk to these folks because they potentially have the best
answers so I know whose ass to kick.Ē - Our moronic presitard taking a
five second break from golfing - June 07, 2010

Donít tell me words donít matter - Golfing Obama

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]