Obama Fails to Condemn Thomas...Praises Her

Von: The Carpathia (writingken@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 22:42
Newsgroup: alt.politics.elections alt.politics.election alt.politics.usa alt.politics alt.politics.usa.congress
When asked about Helen Thomas comment about Israel, Obama said that
her comments were offensive, but added..."It is a shame, because
Helen's someone who has been a correspondent through I don't know how
many presidents  was a real institution in Washington."

NOTICE that he didn't say she was wrong, and he praised her career.
All he said was that it was a shame that her comments were taken as
offensive.  WHY?  I think he shares her opinion.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/101923-obama-calls-thomas-
comments-offensive-but-praises-career

Kenneth W Clifton
http://stores.lulu.com/kenclifton