Re: Rev Wright "I served six years in the military, How many did Cheney serve?"

Von: monkey_cartman1@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 30.04.2008 01:07
Newsgroup: alt.politics.usa alt.politicstalk.politics.misc alt.politics.bush alt.fan.rush-limbaugh

bvallely@aol.com wrote:
> On Apr 29, 1:28 am, "tHe_PC_JeLLy BeAn!!" <P...@PC.COM> wrote:
> > <bvall...@aol.com> wrote in message

Wright said "those
> > > .
> .
> .
> > > Tell me, do you hold Obama's lack of a military record against him?
> .
> > No.
> .
> > And the reason is ...>
> .
> That you're a Democrat whore.
> .
> >...that Sen.Obama hasn't initiated an unnecessary and
> > unimaginably misguided war, not to mention allowing the perpetrators of 9/11
> > to remain at large for over half a decade.
> .
> Obama has already said that he's launch an attack against our allies
> if they don't do as he orders them to.

Pakistan?

Missions to retrieve something?

The missing links gotta be here somewhere

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]