Re: That Burmese Government reminds me of the George W. Bush Government

Von: monkey_cartman1@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 10.05.2008 06:35
Newsgroup: alt.fan.rush-limbaughtalk.politics.misc alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.democrats alt.politics

Captain America wrote:
> bvallely@aol.com wrote:
> > .
> >> Gotta admit folks, after natural disasters, these fascist clowns have a
> >> lot in common.
> > .
> > Actually, no, I DON'T "gotta" admit any such thing.
> >
> > Seriously, have you ever considered that your obsession with the
> > President is a sign of mental illness?
>

> Nope, because everyone knows that whoever voted for the moron (some of
> them twice) is a sign of true mental illness.

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't
care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."
- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."
- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,
3/13/02 (The New American, 4/8/02)