Re: That Burmese Government reminds me of the George W. Bush Government

Von: monkey_cartman1@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 10.05.2008 06:34
Newsgroup: alt.fan.rush-limbaughtalk.politics.misc alt.politics.republicans alt.politics.democrats alt.politics

bvallely@aol.com wrote:
> .
> > Gotta admit folks, after natural disasters, these fascist clowns have a
> > lot in common.
> .
> Actually, no, I DON'T "gotta" admit any such thing.
>
> Seriously, have you ever considered that your obsession with the
> President is a sign of mental illness?

Since you don't care about the quality and effectiveness of our
leaders in government maybe you should shut up. You know what is sick,
defending Bush or any leader that doesn't represent the American
people.