Re: Woody Allen on Obama

Von: Big Boss Crowther (and-real3@live.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.05.2010 20:07
Newsgroup: alt.showbiz.gossip alt.politics.democrats alt.politics.republicans alt.politicsrec.arts.movies.past-films
On May 19, 9:25 am, "steve" <st...@steve.com> wrote:
> Woody says:
>
> I am pleased with Obama. I think hes brilliant. The Republican Part
> should get out of his way and stop trying to hurt him. It would be good
if
> he could be a dictator for a few years because he could do a lot of good
> things quickly."
>
> http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/292160
>
> The original source here:
>
> http://www.lavanguardia.es/cultura/noticias/20100515/53927818761/wood...
>
> I dont think a comment is even necessary.
>
> steve
> --
> "The law, which restrains a man from doing mischief to his fellow citizen
s,
> though it diminishes the natural, increases the civil liberty of mankind.
"

illiam Blackstone

Stever, this is what Allen really meant.

"Obama is doing what WE OF THE TRIBE want him to do. We want him to be
puppet dictator carrying out the wishes of those who paid for him,
made him, and advises him."

Obama as 'dictator' really means MORE POWER to those who pay for him,
advise him, and control his agenda.  Rahm, Goldman Sachs boys,
Harvardites like Kagan, Hollywood(controlled by Mormons of course).
Obama is useful to the Tribe because he gives people around the
world(and in the US) the false illusion that US is NOT controlled by
the Tribe. Furthermore, the notion that Obama is a secret Muslim has
actually made conservatives even more sympathetic to the tribe--though
over 80% of the tribe is out to undermine every conservative value in
this country. Over 50% of conservatives really think Obama is a Saudi
agent out to destroy Israel and give Iran the bomb.

So, Obama is a win-win for the Tribe. He is a cover for the power of
the Tribe without whom--Wall Street, MSM, Hollywood, Ivy League,
Silicon Valley, etc--Obama would not have been president. Obama does
the bidding of the Tribe but fools the world that he's fair to all
sides--to the Palestinians and Muslims as well to Jews.   ROTFLMAO!!
Obama is also useful to the tribe in relation to conservatives. Why?
Conservatives should be hating the Tribe for making Obama
president.... but most conservatives believe that poor innocent Jews
have been duped toward their own destruction by evil closet-Muslim
Obama. Most conservatives are so eager to save the Jews from the jaws
of obama.  The Tribe must be cracking up at this.

So, in a way, it's fitting that Allen said this. He must be cracking
up at how easy it has become for the Tribe to rule and manipulate this
country through control of MSM and popular imagery.

Allen is a smart and devious guy. When he jokes "Obama is brilliant
and should be dictator," he really means "WE are brilliant and we
should gain even more power through proxy figures like Obama."
Obama is like Mr  Smith in that Capra movie. He's really controlled by
the big boys. Big boys used to be wasps. Now, it is the Tribe. The
difference is Smith was really a naive idealist. Obama is a cunning
dude--like Will Smith in Six Degrees of Separation--who has learned
how to play the game.  Give the Tribe what it wants--shuffle and ho-de-
do to them--, and the Tribe will do some favors for him too--make him
president, cover his ass in the media it controls, and expand welfare
and affirmative action to AFrica and blacks.