Re: License Pastors and Priests

Von: monkey_cartman1@yahoo.com [Profil]
Datum: 10.05.2008 07:14
Newsgroup: alt.politics.libertarian alt.global-warmingsci.environment alt.fan.rush-limbaugh alt.politics

Poetic Justice wrote:
> monkey_cartman@yahoo.com wrote:
> >
> > Peter Franks wrote:

License
> >> Non sequitur.

> >> Who/what is "Zealot Preachers of LDS"?

> >> We can't.  The fascist tries, though.

> >> Two wrongs make a right?

> >> Sounds like you advocate totalitarianism -- why?
> >
> > Usually the ones who claim 'liberal' this and that are the only ones
> > who talk about having it. Not liberals.
>
> Liberals never talk about gun regulation?  OK.... I see your point.

Not disagreeing whatsoever. Right wingers though tend to attack the
rights that help make us free. Like when liberal type says something
that deem unpatriotic they say send em to gitmo or whatever. I think
the attempting gun regulation sucks I also think the Republicans tend
to tiptoe around the issue also. I think the NRA is nothing but a
wealth generator for a few and Republicans in congress cater to that.
As it stands Democrats, liberals are only hostile to gun rights and
not much else. You may disagree.