Re: Guess what? Not only is 'ethnic statistics' illegal in France but so are ethnic jokes. YOU ACTUALLY GET FINED FOR SAYING 'OFFENSIVE' THINGS, EVEN AS A JOKE!!

Von: Big Boss Crowther (and-real3@live.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 03:08
Newsgroup: alt.politics.democrats alt.christnet alt.politics.republicansrec.arts.movies.past-films
On Jun 6, 7:12 pm, cloud dreamer <Climate.is.chang...@much.much.
2.fast> wrote:
> On 6/6/2010 9:36 PM, Big Boss Crowther wrote:
>

> > yeah, yeah, yeah, you can call me 'racist' and blah blah and pat
> > yourself on the back and feel sooooo good about you being sooo
> > progressive and all that shit, but I am not the one's gonna destroy
> > the West.  It is the rise of Muslims, blacks, and Mexicans, and dumb
> > white folks castrasted and faggotized will never have the balls to
> > stand up.
>
> Yup. You're racist.
>
> You're also stupid.
>
> <plonk>
>
>   ..

racism is race and ism, in other words the idea that races do exist
and racial differences are real. They are real!!! Wake up and smell
the coffee, dumbass honkey.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]