Re: Dummy messages (was: Some things to think about when using

Von: Anne Onime (anonymous@rip.ax.lt) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 19:47
Newsgroup: alt.privacy.anon-server
"Anonymous Remailer (austria)" <mixmaster@remailer.privacy.at> wrote:

> Don't be so surprised. The only information available about how to run a
> mixmaster remailer is very difficult to understand without a second set
> of instructions to explain the instructions, or help from the people here.

Mixmasters manpage is usually enough to configure the remailer. When I was
a remop, I had my remailer up and running in less than an hour.

Install mixmaster, edit mix.cfg, build a mail channel from your domain
mailserver to mixmaster's inbox directory, set up the outgoing mail route,
start mixmaster, ..., profit. Details depend on your particular OS,
distribution, environment and personal taste.

If this sounds too complicated to you, wait until you tried getting
Reliable+Mercury to run on Windows.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]