Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Sept. 30 - Oct.13, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 29.09.2009 19:00
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10         Sept. 30 - Oct. 13, 2009
Chart #856

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
3  4  1  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
5  3  2  Peace              Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
3  5  3  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
7  1  4  When Love Takes Over David Guetta ft. K. Rowland  Virgin/EMI
5  2  5  22                  Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
3  8  6  She Ain't Got            LeToya         Capitol/EMI
7  6  7  Walking On A Dream  Empire Of The Sun   Virgin/EMI
2 10  8  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile
6  7  9  The Girl And The Robot  Royksopp        EMI
7  9 10  So Human          Lady Sovereign        Midget/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]