PLAYLIST: "All Local Version Of All Indie Friday" Free Radio Jackson 10/30

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 31.10.2009 13:25
Newsgroup: alt.radio alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!

I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.

Friday is "All Indie Friday" here on Free Radio Jackson.  We play nothing
but unsigned and indie label bands from all over the world, but the emphasis
is on music from the south central Michigan area with a even bigger focus on
Jackson area music.  New indie submissions we get are also debuted on 'All
Indie Friday', too.  The show begins Midnight eastern time Thursday
night/Friday morning, and loops continuously until 11:30 pm eastern time
Friday night.

To celebrate the 12th Anniversary of the pirate radio station, Free Radio
Prison City, which FRJ is descended from, we played nothing but local
(Jackson, Michigan) area artists.   Free Radio Prison City, (also known as
FIXX 96" was on the air from October 1996 through January of 2000 before
shutting down for several reasons.  Most of the original functioning
equipment from FIXX 96 is here in this studio.

Here's the playlist from that show.  The contact info is at the bottom.

Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen!

Artist, "Song Title"

31 Seconds  "Fine By Myself"

Bridgewater  "Candy In My Pocket"

The Distractions  "New Song  (live)"

Not Another Hero  "Punch In Punch Out"

Buck & Satchel  "Chickens"

Kev Swift  "Swiftly Spoken  (live)"

Jacktown Hustlers  "Rock & Roll Daddy"

Shado  "Listen Up Close  (live)"

King James Versions  "Who Know"

Shakespeare's Dead  "Lemonade"

6 Hands Down  "Lookin' For Me"

Count Bracey & The Pleasure Tones  "Green Machine"

Mike Kavanaugh  "Jacket Made Of Steel Wool"

Rex Hambone  "Like I Should"

South Meridian  "Outside Home"

Kevin Nichols  "Parade"

Rail  "Built For Speed"

New Alien Strip Tease  "Less Is More"

Tension  "Get Together"

Strength In Numbers  "X Marks The Heart"

Cash O'Riley & The Downright Daddies  "Follow Our Trail  (live)"

Kelly Trudell  "Hard Luck Story"

Joe Dennis  "In The Blink Of An Eye"

Kung Fu Diesel  "Houston  (live)"

Shelly Lee  "Have  A Cold One On Me, Baby"

Kurnel T & The Dixie Mafia  "Staring At Your Picture On The Wall"

Second Street  "Bad Attitude"

Lone Wolf And Cub  "Bring Back The Dagwood, Denny's"

Stone Sixty  "Made Up World"

The Happy Accidents  "Cheer Up Emo Kid"

Dahliagrey  "Dreams Get Dusty"

Brink  "Take Us In"

Shrump  "Tadpole"

Daydream Electric  "Red Balloon"

Narrow 7  "Summer's Day"

Echo Autumn  "In Need"

Fivewire  "Cross Country"

Kid Trebuchet  "Bound & Gagged"

Rob Joslyn  "Frogtown Grille"

Vomit  "Swing Batter Batter"

Farwell  "Here Comes The Meat Wagon"

Core  "Devil Song"

Skullbuzz  "Rats & Roaches"

Fetish  "Switchstance"

Hope For August  "The Fear That I Adore"

Glen Related  "Chewed"

Cranium Bob  "The Dream Shake"

Organized Mess  "Cry For The Truth"

Blackened Earth  "I'm Hit"

Plowline  "Dog Fucker  (live)"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson

c/o Aaron Childs

616 N. Pleasant St.

Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson

www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson

www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Free Radio Jackson endorses Scarab 49201. "Keeping It Local" with links to
arts and music plus much, much more here in Jackson, Michigan.

www.scarab49201.com

www.myspace.com/scarab49201

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at

www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!

Vote Libertarian!