PLAYLIST: Free Radio Jackson 10/25 - 10/26

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 28.10.2009 00:37
Newsgroup: alt.radio alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan. On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of blues,
rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae and ska,
etc. The show starts midnight eastern time Saturday night/Sunday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight Eastern Time Monday night/Tuesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime. Here's the playlist from
that show. The contact info is at the bottom. Hope you enjoy reading this,
and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!

Artist, "Song Title"
The Pixies "Here Comes Your Man"
The Pogues "If I Should Fall from Grace With God"
Albert Cummings "Barrel House Blues"
Front 242 "Until Death (Us Do Part)"
Soup "My Addiction"
Blue Yard Garden "No Good Sundays"

Guns N Roses "Civil War"
Kinetic Source "Couple Of Days"
Osirus "Control Freak"
Judas Priest "Green Manalishi (With the Two-Pronged Crown)"
Michael Garret "Brother Justin"
Skullbuzz "Drop 3"

Living Colour "Glamour Boys"
Can "Mother Sky"
Framing Amy "Stay"
Hudson & Landry "Ajax Pet Store"
Scorpions "Coast To Coast"
Jen London "Blood & Tears"

Robert Cray "Smoking Gun"
Randy McDonald "Scattered, Smothered and Covered"
Bridgewater "Love I've Tasted"
The Amboy Dukes "Baby Please Don't Go"
We Are The Union "We're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat"
Stone Soup "Walk This Earth"

Genesis "Abacab"
Lovewhip "No More You"
Roadside Attraction "Love Makes You Stupid"
The Sundays "Here's Where The Story Ends"
The Nields "I Need A Doctor"
Mountain Of Venus "Hate To Lose Your Lovin'/Over The Sky (live)"

Elton John "Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding"
Lacona "Come On"
Life Of Crime "Under The Tracks"
Parliament "Up for the Down Stroke"
Shanghai Lily Dublin "Fall From Grace"
Iowa 80 "You, Me, & The Exxon Valdez"

Missed a playlist? You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:?Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Free Radio Jackson endorses Scarab 49201. "Keeping It Local" with links to
arts and music plus much, much more here in Jackson, Michigan
www.scarab49201.com
www.myspace.com/scarab49201

?Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2
out 3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find
out more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!