Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Oct.14 - 27, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 13.10.2009 19:53
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10            Oct. 14 - 27, 2009
Chart #857

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
4  1  1  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
4  3  2  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
4  6  3  She Ain't Got            LeToya         Capitol/EMI
6  2  4  Peace              Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
8  4  5  When Love Takes Over David Guetta ft. K. Rowland  Virgin/EMI
3  8  6  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile
6  5  7  22                  Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
1  -  8  Affection (Remix)   Ophelie. W          Soul Kiss
1  -  9  Do You Want My Love Groove State        Play Lab
8  7 10  Walking On A Dream  Empire Of The Sun   Virgin/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]