Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Oct. 28 - Nov. 10, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 27.10.2009 22:25
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10          Oct. 28 - Nov. 10, 2009
Chart #858

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
5  1  1  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
5  2  2  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
4  6  3  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile
5  3  4  She Ain't Got            LeToya         Capitol/EMI
2  8  5  Affection (Remix)   Ophelie. W          Soul Kiss
2  9  6  Do You Want My Love Groove State        Play Lab
9  5  7  When Love Takes Over David Guetta ft. K. Rowland  Virgin/EMI
7  4  8  Peace              Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
7  7  9  22                  Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
9 10 10  Walking On A Dream  Empire Of The Sun   Virgin/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]