Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Nov.11 - 24, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 10.11.2009 22:19
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10            Nov. 11 - 24, 2009
Chart #859

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
6  1  1  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
6  2  2  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
5  3  3  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile
3  5  4  Affection (Remix)   Ophelie. W          Soul Kiss
3  6  5  Do You Want My Love Groove State        Play Lab
6  4  6  She Ain't Got         LeToya            Capitol/EMI
1  -  7  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
1  -  8  Perfect            Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
10 7  9  When Love Takes Over  David Guetta ft. K. Rowland  Virgin/EMI
8  8 10  Peace              Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]