PLAYLIST: "Two-Fer Tuesday..With A Twist" Free Radio Jackson 11/03

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.11.2009 22:56
Newsgroup: alt.radio alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan. On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of blues,
rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae and ska,
etc.
Tuesday's show is "Two-Fer Tuesday.. With A Twist!" we play two songs by the
same artists, or two different versions of the same tune (hence 'the twist').
The show starts Midnight eastern time Monday night/Tuesday morning and
repeats continuously until Midnight eastern time Tuesday night/Wednesday
morning, so you can tune in and catch it anytime. Here's the playlist from
that show. The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!
Artist, "Song Title"
Nirvana "On A Plain"
Nirvana "Radio Friendly Unit Shifter"
Ransom "Replica"
Ransom "Follow No More"
Eternal Descent "Angels in the Architecture"
Eternal Descent "Fallen"

The Beatles "Lovely Rita"
The Nields "Lovely Rita"
6 Hands Down "Goin' Down To Memphis"
6 Hands Down "On The Stage"
Sarah Woolf "When I Think Of You"
Sarah Woolf "Inside Of You"

Deep Purple "Highway Star"
Deep Purple "Perfect Strangers"
Monica Yonge "Dream Alive"
Monica Yonge "Found Someone"
A Loss For Words "All Roads Lead Home"
A Loss For Words "It's Good To Be Back In Eastern Standard"

Robert Johnson "Sweet Home Chicago"
L.J. Porter "Sweet Home Chicago (live)"
New Alien Strip Tease "Abducted"
New Alien Strip Tease "Drivin' Thru Nevada"
Vegasphere "Driven"
Vegasphere "Subdued"

Willie Nelson "My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys"
Willie Nelson "What Was It You Wanted (live)"
Lucy Webster "Driving With You"
Lucy Webster "Seduction"
Jason Ricci & New Blood "Keep the Wolf from My Door"
Jason Ricci & New Blood "As Long as I Have You"

Judge Dread "Rudy (A Message to You)"
The Specials "Rudy (A Message to You)"
The Quivers "Gett Off"
The Quivers "Mystic Girl"
Laura Diamond "Goodbye Sweet Prince"
Laura Diamond "Alone & Standing"

Missed a playlist? You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574

Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202

Thank you and have a great day!?
Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!