Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Nov. 25 - Dec. 8, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 24.11.2009 21:00
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10          Nov. 25 - Dec. 8, 2009
Chart #860

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
7  1  1  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
4  4  2  Affection (Remix)   Ophelie. W          Soul Kiss
4  5  3  Do You Want My Love Groove State        Play Lab
2  8  4  Perfect            Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
2  7  5  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
7  2  6  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
6  3  7  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile
1  -  8  Yalla Habibi         Karl Wolf          EMI
1  -  9  Mistake                Moby             EMI
7  6 10  She Ain't Got         LeToya            Capitol/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]