PLAYLIST: Free Radio Jackson 11/04 - 11/05

Von: Free Radio Jackson (freeradiojackson@nospamyahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.11.2009 11:57
Newsgroup: alt.radio alt.music.misc alt.music.independent alt.music.alternative.female alt.music.alternative alt.music
Hello!
I'm Aaron Childs. I host Free Radio Jackson, an internet radio station based
out of Jackson, Michigan.   On Free Radio Jackson, I play a mixture of
blues, rock, jazz, alternative, electronica, roots rock/americana, reggae
and ska, etc.
It's the middle of the week, and to help you survive until the weekend we've
got a  special feature on this show: The  Psychedelic Six-Pack  (more on
that below).
The show starts midnight eastern Tuesday night/Wednesday morning and repeats
continuously until Midnight eastern time Thursday night/Friday morning, so
you can tune in and catch it anytime.   Here's the playlist from that show.
The contact info is at the bottom.
Hope you enjoy reading this, and I hope you tune in to listen sometime!
Artist, "Song Title"
Foreigner  "Say You Will"
Thin Lizzy  "Dedication"
Narrow 7  "Going Crazy"
Dio  "Hungry For Heaven"
Nunez  "Love In Pieces"
Attic Down  "Just Bones"

Beastie Boys  "Sabotage"
Since August  "Windows"
Carol Plunk  "Getaway"
KMFDM  "Juke-Joint Jezebel"
God Fearing Man  "Local Bar Superstar"
The Michael David Project  "Bender"

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones  "The Rascal King"
Fizzbin  "Mercury"
Cash O'Riley & The Downright Daddies  "Ruby Fruit Blues"
Little Milton  "I'm Gonna Move To The Outskirts Of Town"
Inda Eaton  "When the Spirit Moves You"
Paul Miles  "Steppin' Out"

World Party  "Ship Of Fools"
Augustana  "Bullets"
Hector  "This Time Around"
Bill Cosby  "Fat Albert's Car"
Eurythmics  "(My My) Baby's Gonna Cry"
One Shot Johnny  "Turn To Grey"

Sarah McLachlan  "Building a Mystery"
The Jam  "That's Entertainment"
Strength In Numbers  "Hands of Time  (live)"
Santana  "Europa (Earth's Cry Heaven's Smile)"
Joy Burnworth  "American Dream"
Tangerine Trousers  "Postcard"

"The Psychedelic Six-Pack"
It's pretty self explanatory.  We play six songs of psychedelic nature (or
loosely psychedelic nature) from the original psychedelic garage bands of
the 60's, through the kraut rock and progressive/art rock bands of the 70's,
through the psychedelic revivalists/revisionists of the 80's, and into the
shoe-gazers, trip-hop, and  electronica artists of the 90's and this decade.
We'll also throw in anything else that's kind of trippy and cool, too!
Norman Greenbaum  "Spirit In The Sky"
Beautiful People  "If 60's Were 90's"
Corvus Corax  "Avanti"
The Temptations  "Cloud Nine"
Collide  "Euphoria"
The Electric Prunes  "Get Me To The World On Time"

Missed a playlist?  You can read our previous playlists as well as read
special announcements at our Myspace Blog section!
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.ListAll&friendIDA0914574
Are you a musician and think your music would fit my show? Send a cd and
contact info (cassettes or vinyl NOT accepted) to:
Free Radio Jackson
c/o Aaron Childs
616 N. Pleasant St.
Jackson, Michigan 49202
Thank you and have a great day!

Aaron Childs
Host, Free Radio Jackson
www.live365.com/stations/freeradiojackson
www.myspace.com/freeradiojackson
Free Radio Jackson endorses Scarab 49201. "Keeping It Local" with links to
arts and music plus much, much more here in Jackson, Michigan.
www.scarab49201.com
www.myspace.com/scarab49201

Did you know that 1 out of 50 Americans have Hepatitis C? Did you know 2 out
3 that have Hepatitis C do not know they have it? Are you at risk? Find out
more at
www.hepccoalition.com

Legalize Freedom NOW!
Vote Libertarian!