Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Dec. 9 - 22, 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.12.2009 22:59
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10             Dec. 9 - 22, 2009
Chart #861

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
3  4  1  Perfect            Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
3  5  2  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
8  1  3  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
2  8  4  Yalla Habibi         Karl Wolf          EMI
2  9  5  Mistake                Moby             EMI
5  2  6  Affection (Remix)   Ophelie. W          Soul Kiss
5  3  7  Do You Want My Love Groove State        Play Lab
1  -  8  Dollhouse         Priscilla Renea       Capitol/EMI
8  6  9  Sexy Bitch     David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
7  7 10  Addicted           Victor Crowl         Smile

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]