Top 10 of 2009

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 04.01.2010 21:11
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario L4C 3X1 Canada
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10 of 2009

Song                  Artist          Company
1  Ooh Yeah               Moby           EMI
2  The Fear            Lily Allen        Capitol/EMI
3  When Love Takes Over  David Guetta feat. Kelly Rowland  Virgin/EMI
4  I Love You             Anais          Universal
5  I Gotta Feeling (FMIF Remix)  Black Eyed Peas  Virgin/EMI
6  Miles Away            Madonna         Warner
7  Strange             Victor Crowl      Smile
Walking On A Dream  Empire Of The Sun  Virgin/EMI
8  Carrera               Karl Wolf       EMI
Sexy Bitch       David Guetta feat. Akon  Virgin/EMI
9  Wrong                Depeche Mode     Mute/EMI
We're The Pet Shop Boys  Robbie Williams with Pet Shop Boys  EMI
10 Cyndi Lauper Said No  James Collins   Outta The Box

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]