Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Jan. 20 - Feb. 2, 2010

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 19.01.2010 22:14
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10           Jan. 20 - Feb. 2, 2010
Chart #864

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
3  4  1  Evacuate The Dancefloor  Cascada        Awesome/EMI
3  5  2  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI
3  6  3  One Love   David Guetta feat. Estelle   Virgin/EMI
6  1  4  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
4  3  5  Dollhouse         Priscilla Renea       Capitol/EMI
5  2  6  Yalla Habibi         Karl Wolf          EMI
1  -  7  Bodies            Robbie Williams       Virgin/EMI
5  7  8  Mistake                Moby             EMI
6  8  9  Perfect            Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
11 9 10  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]