Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Jan. 6 - 19, 2010

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 05.01.2010 20:00
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10            Jan. 6 - 19, 2010
Chart #863

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
5  1  1  F*ck You            Lily Allen          Capitol/EMI
4  2  2  Yalla Habibi         Karl Wolf          EMI
3  5  3  Dollhouse         Priscilla Renea       Capitol/EMI
2  7  4  Evacuate The Dancefloor  Cascada        Awesome/EMI
2  8  5  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI
2  9  6  One Love   David Guetta feat. Estelle   Virgin/EMI
4  3  7  Mistake                Moby             EMI
5  4  8  Perfect            Depeche Mode         Mute/EMI
10 6  9  I Gotta Feeling (Remix) Black Eyed Peas Virgin/EMI
7 10 10  Do You Want My Love  Groove State       Play Lab

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]