Playlist - Tuned In Radio - Mar. 17 - 30, 2010

Von: Dave (tunedinradio@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 16.03.2010 20:36
Newsgroup: rec.music.misc alt.radio alt.music.makers.electronic alt.music.infinity.disco-zone alt.radio.broadcasting.open
Tuned In Radio, The New Rhythm Of The Nation
68 Walmer Rd. Richmond Hill, Ontario
Canada  L4C 3X1
Phone 1-905-883-5773
Email  tunedin@tunedinradio.com

Top 10             Mar. 17 - 30, 2010
Chart #868

#W LW TW Song                 Artist             Company
7  1  1  I Will Be Here  Tiesto ft. Sneaky Sound System  Ultra/EMI
4  3  2  Fragile Tension/Hole To Feed Depeche Mode Mute/EMI
3  4  3  Memories  David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi   Virgin/EMI
3  5  4  Fever                 Cascada           Awesome/EMI
2  8  5  Who Wants To Be Alone Tiesto ft. Nelly Furtado Ultra/EMI
2  9  6  Escape Me   Tiesto ft. C.C. Sheffield   Ultra/EMI
5  2  7  Bodies            Robbie Williams       Virgin/EMI
1  -  8  Check Yo Self        Snoop Dogg         Priority/EMI
1  -  9  Find The Fire         Parallels         Marigold
1  - 10  Silence           Moff feat. Leilani    M-EA

To receive a copy of our Top 10 Dance Chart email:
tunedin@tunedinradio.com
Tuned In Radio's Top 10 is based on trends, requests,
published listings, serviced product and media
attention.
Check out our website at: www.tunedinradio.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]