===> HOLY GHOST <===

Von: Kirk Gregory Czuhai (churches@altelco.net) [Profil]
Datum: 09.04.2010 05:54
Newsgroup: alt.radio
===> HOLY GHOST <==

http://tinyurl.com/HeavenSenseHolyGhost

(c)2010 Kirk Gregory Czuhai  All Rights Reserved

dear friend,

as it has been a while since i have written to you i hope since then you
have been doing well.

i thought for some time about getting to you a message before Easter of this
year (2010) but as i thought i decided to just

let myself pray about what i wanted to say next to you as i spent more time
with God and my family.  i have decided pretty much to continue this
"sabbatical"  with just this attached information describing the attributes
of the Holy Ghost and His fruit  for your simultaneous reflection and
prayers noting that:

1.) to have the Holy Ghost is to be in Christ and have Him and the Father in
you and you in Him.

2.) to truly have and follow Christ means you have the Father and Holy Ghost
as well as in that true sense they are not separate the three but one.

love,

kirk

p.s.

please consider some support of the Heaven Sense Church and regardless of
this sentence, (written only since the church's mortgage has fallen behind
in payments so you will know some reasons we may be leaving the Allendale
area) God will provide and we are expecting the best as its whatever God
wants!
Bible, King James Version
Acts
Acts.1
[1] The former treatise have I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began
both to do and teach,
[2] Until the day in which he was taken up, after that he through the Holy
Ghost had given commandments unto the apostles whom he had chosen:
[3] To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many
infallible proofs, being seen of them forty days, and speaking of the things
pertaining to the kingdom of God:
[4] And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should
not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which,
saith he, ye have heard of me.
[5] For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the
Holy Ghost not many days hence.
[6] When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord,
wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?
[7] And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the
seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.
[8] But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you:
and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and
in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
[9] And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up;
and a cloud received him out of their sight.
[10] And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold,
two men stood by them in white apparel;
[11] Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in
like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
[12] Then returned they unto Jerusalem from the mount called Olivet, which
is from Jerusalem a sabbath day's journey.
[13] And when they were come in, they went up into an upper room, where
abode both Peter, and James, and John, and Andrew, Philip, and Thomas,
Bartholomew, and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon Zelotes, and
Judas the brother of James.
[14] These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with
the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with his brethren.
[15] And in those days Peter stood up in the midst of the disciples, and
said, (the number of names together were about an hundred and twenty,)
[16] Men and brethren, this scripture must needs have been fulfilled, which
the Holy Ghost by the mouth of David spake before concerning Judas, which
was guide to them that took Jesus.
[17] For he was numbered with us, and had obtained part of this ministry.
[18] Now this man purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling
headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out.
[19] And it was known unto all the dwellers at Jerusalem; insomuch as that
field is called in their proper tongue, Aceldama, that is to say, The field
of blood.
[20] For it is written in the book of Psalms, Let his habitation be
desolate, and let no man dwell therein: and his bishoprick let another take.
[21] Wherefore of these men which have companied with us all the time that
the Lord Jesus went in and out among us,
[22] Beginning from the baptism of John, unto that same day that he was
taken up from us, must one be ordained to be a witness with us of his
resurrection.
[23] And they appointed two, Joseph called Barsabas, who was surnamed
Justus, and Matthias.
[24] And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all
men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen,
[25] That he may take part of this ministry and apostleship, from which
Judas by transgression fell, that he might go to his own place.
[26] And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he
was numbered with the eleven apostles.
Acts.2
[1] And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one
accord in one place.
[2] And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind,
and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
[3] And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat
upon each of them.
[4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with
other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
[5] And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every
nation under heaven.
[6] Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were
confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language.
[7] And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold,
are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
[8] And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
[9] Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and
in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
[10] Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about
Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
[11] Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful
works of God.
[12] And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another,
What meaneth this?
[13] Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine.
[14] But Peter, standing up with the eleven, lifted up his voice, and said
unto them, Ye men of Judaea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this
known unto you, and hearken to my words:
[15] For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third
hour of the day.
[16] But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel;
[17] And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God,I will pour out
of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall
prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream
dreams:
[18] And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days
of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:
[19] And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth
beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
[20] The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before
that great and notable day of the Lord come:
[21] And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the
Lord shall be saved.
[22] Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved
of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in
the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:
[23] Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of
God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain:
[24] Whom God hath raised up, having loosed the pains of death: because it
was not possible that he should be holden of it.
[25] For David speaketh concerning him, I foresaw the Lord always before my
face, for he is on my right hand, that I should not be moved:
[26] Therefore did my heart rejoice, and my tongue was glad; moreover also
my flesh shall rest in hope:
[27] Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer
thine Holy One to see corruption.
[28] Thou hast made known to me the ways of life; thou shalt make me full of
joy with thy countenance.
[29] Men and brethren, let me freely speak unto you of the patriarch David,
that he is both dead and buried, and his sepulchre is with us unto this day.
[30] Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath
to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would
raise up Christ to sit on his throne;
[31] He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his
soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
[32] This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
[33] Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received
of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which
ye now see and hear.
[34] For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The
LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
[35] Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
[36] Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath
made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.
[37] Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said
unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we
do?
[38] Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in
the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the
gift of the Holy Ghost.
[39] For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are
afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.
[40] And with many other words did he testify and exhort, saying, Save
yourselves from this untoward generation.
[41] Then they that gladly received his word were baptized: and the same day
there were added unto them about three thousand souls.
[42] And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship,
and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.
[43] And fear came upon every soul: and many wonders and signs were done by
the apostles.
[44] And all that believed were together, and had all things common;
[45] And sold their possessions and goods, and parted them to all men, as
every man had need.
[46] And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking
bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness
of heart,
[47] Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added
to the church daily such as should be saved.
Isa.11
[1] And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch
shall grow out of his roots:
[2] And the spirit of the LORD shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and
understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and
of the fear of the LORD;
[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the LORD: and
he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the
hearing of his ears:
[4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity
for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his
mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
[5] And righteousness shall be the girdle of his loins, and faithfulness the
girdle of his reins.
[6] The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down
with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and
a little child shall lead them.
[7] And the cow and the bear shall feed; their young ones shall lie down
together: and the lion shall eat straw like the ox.
[8] And the sucking child shall play on the hole of the asp, and the weaned
child shall put his hand on the cockatrice' den.
[9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth
shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
[10] And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for
an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall
be glorious.
[11] And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand
again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be
left, from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and
from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the
sea.
[12] And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the
outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four
corners of the earth.
[13] The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah
shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex
Ephraim.
[14] But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the
west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand
upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
[15] And the LORD shall utterly destroy the tongue of the Egyptian sea; and
with his mighty wind shall he shake his hand over the river, and shall smite
it in the seven streams, and make men go over dryshod.
[16] And there shall be an highway for the remnant of his people, which
shall be left, from Assyria; like as it was to Israel in the day that he
came up out of the land of Egypt.
Gal.5
[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free,
and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
[2] Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall
profit you nothing.
[3] For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a
debtor to do the whole law.
[4] Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified
by the law; ye are fallen from grace.
[5] For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
[6] For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth anything, nor
uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.
[7] Ye did run well; who did hinder you that ye should not obey the truth?
[8] This persuasion cometh not of him that calleth you.
[9] A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.
[10] I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none
otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment,
whosoever he be.
[11] And I, brethren, if I yet preach circumcision, why do I yet suffer
persecution? then is the offence of the cross ceased.
[12] I would they were even cut off which trouble you.
[13] For, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty
for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.
[14] For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love
thy neighbour as thyself.
[15] But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not
consumed one of another.
[16] This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust
of the flesh.
[17] For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the
flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the
things that ye would.
[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.
[19] Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery,
fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
[20] Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife,
seditions, heresies,
[21] Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which
I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do
such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering,
gentleness, goodness, faith,
[23] Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.
[24] And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections
and lusts.
[25] If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
[26] Let us not be desirous of vain glory, provoking one another, envying
one another.
Proverbs 14:30 A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy ...
A heart at peace gives life to the body, but envy rots the bones. ... The
life
of the body is a heart at peace, but envy rots the bones. ...
http://bible.cc/proverbs/14-30.htm
With LOVE ,  from Kirk and Lynn Czuhai with http://theBestPizza.ws, from
http://Allendale.ws  MI USA Heaven Sense Church/Proprietorship ,
http://HeavenSense.ws  asks, "Can we help YOU someway?", questions?, email:
churches@altelco.net  ! CONSERVE ENERGY, SAVE MONEY and HELP the ENVIRONMENT
===> http://energy.here.ws YOUR VOTE! http://politics.here.ws INVEST IN THE
WONDERFUL STATE OF MICHIGAN ===> http://hereitis.ws  V4.0 &
http://tinyurl.com/MICHIGANwins , http://tinyurl.com/MICHIGANrecipes &
http://tinyurl.com/MICHIGANgroceries love and peace, (kirk) kirk gregory
czuhai, http://KirkGregoryCzuhai.ws http://KirkGregoryCzuhai.here.ws
http://kirk.here.ws http://googlegroups.here.ws http://MICHIGANchess.ws
pastor/owner/CEO/CED/technical support the ! HEAVEN SENSE
CHURCH/PROPRIETORSHIP  AVAILABLE  24/7/365  >Pray for us to do God's will!
http://www.tinyurl.com/SupportHeavenSenseChurch  HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!!!
http://tinyurl.com/PreventativeHealth (to stop emailings, 1.) reply 2.)
subject=remove) >>>  p.s. thanks!!! VETS >
http://tinyurl.com/michiganveteransadministration

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]