FORGIVENESS: Stories for Our Time

Von: jfpoulin@cfh.to [Profil]
Datum: 13.04.2007 17:39
Newsgroup: alt.recovery
Hello I am the marketing interactive agent for the film "FORGIVENESS:
Stories for Our Time"
I am sure you will find this film very interresting in relation with
the activity of your group...

Forgiveness: Stories for Our Time focuses on four individuals who have
lived through events so painful and horrific they are unimaginable to
most of us.

Film Synopsis
********************************

There are crimes so unspeakably horrendous they seem unforgivable.
And yet, some people do manage to forgive.

Forgiveness: Stories for Our Time focuses on four individuals who have
lived through events so painful
and horrific they are unimaginable to most of us.

Through heartfelt interviews, archival footage and images shot by
acclaimed cinematographer John Walker,
filmmaker Johanna Lunn tells the stories of these characters as they
absorb,
cope with and attempt to move beyond brutal events in their lives.

In a world wracked by increasing violence and horror, Forgiveness:
Stories for Our Time brings hope
that there are other possibilities beyond blind revenge - and that in
forgiving others we can set ourselves free.

Please join us for the world premiere of Forgiveness: Stories for Our
Time at HOT DOCS

http://dev.onf.ca/webextension/forgiveness/index.html

World premiere at HOT DOCS

Wednesday, April 25 at 9:45pm