Next wave of the research is now available? Can you help?

Von: belinda.shale@thepatientconnections.com (belinda.shale@thepatientconnections.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.09.2007 16:20
Newsgroup: alt.recovery
Next wave of the research is now available?  Can you help?

Hi

As you may know we are running a research blog into the diagnosis,
treatment and lifestyles of people who have sought help for alcohol
abuse or dependence.  Or even just heavy drinking.

We are now on the second stage which looks more at medication and
psychotherapy. It would be really great if you could spare a few
minutes to have look and share your thoughts

http://www.thepatientconnections.com/blog.asp?uid=zavzup

Please remember that all responses are completely anonymous and this
study will help shape new research into this area.

Email me if you have any queries about this project.

Thanks

Belinda
belinda.shale@thepatientconnections.com
The Patient Connection