The Internet is EVIL. Your soul is in severe danger.

Von: peter.marshall@petermarshallministries.com [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 22:33
Newsgroup: alt.recovery.na alt.recovery.addiction.alcoholism alt.recovery.addiction alt.recovery.aa alt.recovery
This is a direct warning from God.
I'm a Reverend for a Christian Community. We must restore America and
the world to Christianity or we shall all perish in hell.
God has spoken to me about the evils of the internet.  He told me
this.

The Internet is EVIL. It's the work of Satan.  You're soul is in
severe danger whenever you enter this demonic computerized world.
If you love God and Jesus,  remove yourself from the internet now.
If you repent, Jesus will forgive you for using the internet in the
past.  He went on to say this.  "Now that you know the truth, once
you're forgiven, you must never use the internet again". Anyone who
continues to use the internet after reading this warning, will go to
hell for all eternity.  The internet is a direct link to hell.  Save
your soul. Shut off the internet now.

I am passing this on to you, in the hope that I can spread the word of
God and help you save your soul from eternal damnation.

Jesus Loves You !

http://petermarshallministries.com