Retiring chaplain, once driven by military and church service, will focus on Fords

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 22:48
Newsgroup: alt.religion
Retiring chaplain, once driven by military and church service, will focus on Fords
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700038389/Retiring-chaplain-turns-focus-to-cars.html

{EXCERPT} Deseret News, Jamshid Askar 31, Humphreys served as the state chaplain for
Utah's National Guard. "The sad fallout from (the retirement) is we lose the services
of an extraordinary...

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700038389/Retiring-chaplain-turns-focus-to-cars.html

Chaplains Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/military-chaplains

Reserves and National Guard Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/military-reservist

National Defense Svc Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/replacement/nd.htm#isr

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]