How To Love Other People: Practical methods for increasing and expressing your love for others.

Von: Rev. Bill McGinnis (bmcgin@patriot.net) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 21:08
love all people permission to love christian human relations who should I
love golden rule practical techniques giving love practical methods giving
love methods showing love techniques showing love

How To Love Other People
Practical methods for increasing and expressing your love for others.
http://www.loveallpeople.org/howtoloveotherpeople.html - Revised June 8,
2010

By Rev. Bill McGinnis, Pastor - http://InternetChurchOfChrist.org
Director - http://LoveAllPeople.org

FIRST: YOU HAVE GOD'S AUTHORIZATION TO LOVE EVERYBODY!
Men, women, children, saints, sinners, rich, poor, black-white-yellow-green,
old, young, beautiful, ugly, friends, enemies: you have God's permission to
love EVERYBODY in the entire world.
You don't need to be shy. You are authorized by God to love all people,
whomever they may be.

"For all the law is fulfilled in one word,
even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour
as thyself." (Galatians 5:14 KJV)

"This is my commandment, That ye love one another,
as I have loved you." (John 15:12 KJV)

And the Bible says that EVERYONE IS YOUR NEIGHBOR!
http://www.loveallpeople.org/pearl-everyoneisyourneighbor.html
The Lord wants us to love others as we love ourselves and as He has loved
us. But how exactly do we do this?

The basic way is this: "TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED." This
this is the Golden Rule, God's guideline for all mankind.
http://www.loveallpeople.org/golden.html

Our love begins within our heart, from the Holy Spirit within us. Then it
flows outward, towards others. But sometimes we have difficulty knowing how
to express this love and give it to others.

This ministry provides practical techniques and methods for giving your love
to other people.

INTRODUCTION
=> Introduction - http://www.loveallpeople.org/loveintro.html

THE SCRIPTURAL MANDATE TO LOVE OTHER PEOPLE
"Love All People As Yourself."
=> God's Only Law Is Love -
http://www.loveallpeople.org/pearl-godsonlylaw.html
=> We Must Love One Another

TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED
The best way to express your love for other people is to always follow The
Golden Rule, "Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated."
http://www.loveallpeople.org/golden.html

LEARN HOW TO ENJOY OTHER PEOPLE
The common experience of mankind is that if you enjoy someone, it is easy to
love them; but if you do not enjoy them, then it is hard to love them. So we
see that enjoying other people is a big part of loving them.
It is difficult to love other people if we do not enjoy them.

=> We Must Love One Another -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/wemustloveoneanother.html
=> How To Enjoy Other People -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/howtoenjoyotherpeople.html

UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TOLERANCE AND APPROVAL
To love other people, we must sometimes tolerate some of their behaviors
which we cannot approve of.
=> The Difference Between Tolerance And Approval -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/
differencebetweentoleranceandapproval.html

INCREASE YOUR LOVE FOR OTHERS BY DOING GOOD TO THEM
It is a happy fact of human nature, that we increase our love for others by
doing good to them. The more good we do to other people, the more our love
for them increases. Try it for yourself, and you will see.

IF WE LOVE, WE MUST FORGIVE
If we love them, we must forgive them. Just as God loves us and has forgiven
us, we must also forgive them. If we will not forgive others, God will not
forgive us! Simple as that. People who claim to be Christians but who will
not forgive are merely deceiving themselves.
=> How To Forgive Other People -
http://www.loveallpeople.org/pearl-howtoforgiveotherpeople.html

JESUS ENABLES US TO LOVE OTHERS AS OURSELF
By our own flawed human nature, it is almost impossible to love others as we
love ourself. Maybe some few people can do it, but most people cannot even
come close. But when we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord, His Holy Spirit
enters us and dwells within us, transforming our flawed nature into a more
perfect nature, more like His own.
=> Jesus Enables Us To Love Others As Ourself -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/pearl-jesusenables.html

THE TWENTY-ONE GREATEST IDEAS IN HUMAN RELATIONSHIPS
Love is the true basis of all proper human relationships. And these are some
of the best ways to express love to others. => The Twenty-One Greatest Ideas
In Human Relationships - http://www.loveallpeople.org/the21.html
1. "LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF." - 2. FORGIVE THE OTHER PERSON. - 3.
TREAT THE OTHER PERSON THE WAY YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED. - 4. SMILE AND
BE FRIENDLY. - 5. BE COURTEOUS. - 6. BE TRUTHFUL, WITHOUT GIVING OFFENSE -
7. REMEMBER THE OTHER PERSON'S NAME, AND USE IT FREQUENTLY. - 8. DON'T
ARGUE. - 9. FIND AREAS OF AGREEMENT. - 10. DON'T CRITICIZE. - 11. SHOW
HONEST APPRECIATION. - 12. TRY TO SEE THE OTHER PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW. -
13. GIVE YOUR FULL ATTENTION TO THE OTHER PERSON WHEN HE IS TALKING. - 14.
TALK ABOUT THE OTHER PERSON'S INTERESTS. - 15. ADMIT YOU MAY BE WRONG. - 16.
LET THE OTHER PERSON DO MOST OF THE TALKING. - 17. LET THE OTHER PERSON TALK
ABOUT HIMSELF. - 18. LET THE OTHER PERSON TAKE SOME CREDIT. - 19. LET THE
OTHER PERSON SAVE FACE. - 20. HOLD THE OTHER PERSON, AND YOURSELF, TO HIGH
AND NOBLE STANDARDS. - 21. GO THE EXTRA MILE. -
Details here => http://www.loveallpeople.org/the21.html -
http://www.loveallpeople.org/the21.html

The same twenty-one ideas are taught in a Computer-Assisted Instruction
(CAI) computer program I wrote a few years ago. It is not very high-tech by
today's standards, but it works. Please disregard the copyright notices in
this computer program. It is now Public Domain. => The Twenty-One Greatest
Ideas In Human Relations (Computer Program in a .zip File) -
http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/21idea31.zip
NOTE: In order to run this computer program in Windows, you need to SAVE the
.zip file into the folder of your choice, then extract the files and run the
program. If you simply try to run the program directly from the Internet, it
will not work.

HOW TO LOVE STRANGERS
It is easy to love those who already know you and love you. So here is the
way to love strangers.
First, Give Them What They Ask For - unless you have a good reason not to do
so.
Next, Give Them What They Really Want - as best you can determine it.
Finally, Give Them What They Clearly Need - but do not assume too much.
Always Follow The Law Of Love And The Golden Rule ("Love your neighbor as
yourself," and "Treat others as you would like to be treated."
Details at => http://www.loveallpeople.org/pearl-howtolovestrangers.html

HOW TO CULTIVATE COMPASSION IN YOUR LIFE
A Christian Method And A Non-Christian Method
=> http://www.loveallpeople.org/howtocompassion.html

GIFTS TO GIVE TO OTHERS
The Gift Of Being Understood -
"Clearly State The Way You Think The Other Person Feels"
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/clearlystate.html

The Gift Of Being Forgiven -
"How To Forgive Other People"
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/pearl-howtoforgiveotherpeople.html

The Gift Of Your Blessing -
"How To Give Your Blessings To Other People"
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/giveyourblessings.html

The Gift Of A Hand Massage -
"How To Give A Hand Massage"
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/handmassage.html

Ten Other Gifts To Give -

The gift of listening - The gift of signs of affection - The gift of a
note - The gift of laughter - The gift of compliment - The gift of a favor -
The gift of leaving alone - The gift of a cheerful disposition - The gift of
a game - The gift of prayer.
- Author unknown - Sent to me by William W. Waggener III,
wwagener@earthlink.net

Details at => => http://www.loveallpeople.org/giftstogive.html

YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL MINISTRIES OF CHRISTIAN LOVE
As an individual Christian, you can take on these personal ministries, as
the Lord leads you.

=> Cellular Phone Ministry -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/min-cell.html

=> CPR/First-Aid Ministry -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/min-cpr.html

=> Automotive Helper Ministry -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/min-autobreak.html

=> Deliverance Ministry - (casting out unclean spirits in the name of Jesus
Christ.) - http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/deliverance.html

=> Hand Massage Ministry -
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/min-handmassage.html

See more about Personal Ministries at our website at =>
http://www.loveallpeople.org/mypersonalministries.html

PRAY FOR PEOPLE, EVEN THOSE WHO MAY HATE YOU AND WISH YOU HARM
"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good
to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and
persecute you;" - Jesus speaking, Matthew 5:44
Here's an example you can follow (from 1998). Clearly the USA did not follow
this example.

=> A Christian Prayer For Saddam Hussein -
http://www.patriot.net/users/bmcgin/sad.txt

CHRISTIAN VOLUNTEER NETWORK
You can become an active Christian Volunteer. => Christian Volunteer
Network - http://www.loveallpeople.org/cvn.html

TECHNIQUES OF CHRISTIAN LOVE FOR SPECIFIC SITUATIONS
When the other person is frustrated and upset, but there is really very
little you can do to help directly, try this . . .
=> Clearly State The Way You Think He Feels -
http://www.loveallpeople.org/clearlystate.html
"Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep." (Romans
12:5 KJV). We can express our love by giving people appropriate poems and
prayers. Here's how.
=> Giving Poems And Prayers - http://www.loveallpeople.org/sendapoem.html

All of our original content on all of our pages is in the Public Domain.
Webmasters: you may link to all of our pages by any means you choose,
including "framing."

Blessings to you in Jesus Christ our Lord.

Rev. Bill McGinnis

Pastor - http://InternetChurchOfChrist.org
Director - http://LoveAllPeople.org

Google "Rev. Bill McGinnis" at =>
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Rev.+Bill+McGinnis%22&btnG=Google+Search

Rev. Bill McGinnis' main blog, for selected messages on all subjects, is at
=>
http://revbillmcginnis.blogspot.com

The advertising above is served automatically by Google and may be
theologically incorrect.
To help support us, please visit the advertisers appearing on our pages,
such as
http://www.christianbook.com/Christian/Books/home?event¯F&p17327
Your continued support keeps us running!

We are http://InternetChurchOfChrist.org
A Service Of http://LoveAllPeople.org

"Start Each Day The Positive Way," at Internet Daily Chapel - Christian
daily worship service and practical guide.
http://www.internetchurchofchrist.org/idc.html

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]