Is the USA a free country?

Von: Day Brown (dayhbrown@gmail.com) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 09:14
Newsgroup: alt.philosophy alt.religion alt.politics alt.community
19 months after the original arrest, in what I hoped would be a medical
marijuana test case in Arkansas, on June 21, rather than selecting the
jury as I expected, the judge ordered me to have my head examined. In a
letter cc to Billy Burris, Director of Forensic Services, 4313 W.
Markham, Little Rock, Ar, 72205-4096.

Its been over two weeks now with no word from his office. And in fact,
Google dont show me his office or a phone number. He seems to be the
administrator of the Arkansas state hospital.

And if you read subchapter 3, about pg 70 in the AR criminal code below:

http://www.arkleg.state.ar.us/bureau/Publications/Arkansas%20Code/Title%205.pdf
- Title 5

You can tell that rather than asking me to see a shrink, he can simply
send out the men in the white coats to take me in for 'evaluation', and
keep me as long as he wants.

The Soviets usta do this sort of thing to dissidents.

SO- if I seem to drop off the radar, you have a clue as to where I am.

Is the US govt so corrupt as to do this? What do you think?