When through self-control

Von: holyfool@wondering.com [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 14:19
Newsgroup: alt.religion.christianity Summary: alt.religion.christian.episcopal alt.religion.christian.biblestudy alt.religion alt.christnet.theology alt.christnet.evangelical alt.christnet.christianlife alt.christnet.calvinist
"When through self-control we have purified our body, and when through
divine love we have made our incensive power and our desire incentives
for virtue, and when we offer to God our intellect cleansed by prayer,
then we will possess and see within ourselves the grace promised to the
pure in heart (cf. Matt. 5:8)."

St. Gregory Palamas.

"Now the purpose of the commandment is love from a pure heart, from a
good conscience, and from sincere faith." 1 Timothy 1:5

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]