Re: (rev 3.1) Fiercest purpose on Earth: 'To put and keep Criminal Minds in charge of people, and hide their (spiritual) nature and activities'

Von: Leonardo Been (leonardo_been@yahoo.com) [Profil]
Datum: 07.06.2010 15:50
Followup-to: alt.christnet.christianlife
Newsgroup: alt.religiontalk.religion.buddhism alt.religion.islamsoc.culture.jewish alt.christnet.christianlife
Latest version 3.2, now:

'The fiercest purpose on Earth: To put and keep Criminal Minds in
charge of people and hide their nature and activities'

(Example: The Lesson of the Islamic Ship of Fools to Gaza,
June 2010, and your Inconceivable Stupidity about it, and
Islam being based on - and its prophet suffering from -
LACK of Civilization and LACK of Culture)

{HRI 20100604-V3.2}
(4 June 2010 - Version 3.2 on 7 Jun 2010)
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/a531b316063def19

On Jun 6, 3:19 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite
<AmbassadorForMankind@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The fiercest purpose on Earth: 'To put and keep Criminal Minds in
>  charge of people, and hide their nature and activities'
>
>      (Example: The Lesson of the Islamic Ship of Fools to Gaza,
>       June 2010, and your Inconceivable Stupidity about it, and
>       Islam being based on - and its prophet suffering from - LACK
>       of Civilization and LACK of Culture)

>                                                   {HRI 20100604-V3.1}
>
>                                                         (Version 3.1
>                                                        on 6 Jun 2010)
>
> '
>
> SUMMARY:
>
>       A main and FIERCE purpose on Earth, is:
>
>             TO PUT OR KEEP Criminal Minds in charge of people, and
>             TO HIDE THE NATURE AND ACTIVITIES of Criminal Minds.
>
> '
>
>       WHO and WHAT DOES oppress the people of Gaza and of Palestine,
>       and PREVENTS Peace?
>
>       Hamas and Islam DOES, you ship of fools!
>
>             But Criminal Minds do want to have everything and every
>             person, seen and felt IN REVERSE
>
>                   (as the opposite of what it is).
>
>             And some "small number" of Journalists seem to not yet
>             know this
>
>                   ...the most vital instrument of their job.
>
> '
>
>       The fiercely driven purpose, to put or keep Criminal Minds in
>       charge of people, and hide the nature of Criminal Minds
>
>        and hide the (spiritual and resulting physical) activities of
>        Criminal Minds,
>
>             you can see in China and Russia, currently, and in the
>             various countries "befriended" by these:
>
>                   Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, North-Korea, Myanmar, Sudan,
>                   etc..
>
>                         Having a common religion, was, obviously, not
>                         a useful camouflage, in those cases.
>
>                         So they use 'Humanitarian' and 'Defense' and
>                         'Business,' and 'being a sovereign state,'
>
>                         to camouflage and hide, and make Criminal
>                         Minds seem "normal," "good," or
otherwise

>                        "indispensable," "needed," "doing
the hard work
> [...]
>                   Minds, that it, OF COURSE, fails to teach you
>
>                   the very first Physics you need:
>
>                   Fine Particle Physics, the interaction with Life
>                   Energy Particles, making up life, living, awareness,
>                   perception, memory, social interaction, Joy of Life,
>
>                   and the lack of or disruption of all these.
>
>             I really want rather to do other things than clean up
>             your destructive mess,
>
>                   now again caused by Islam and thus ultimately by
>                   its prophet, and by his very destructive lies
>                   about people and about Life.
>
> '
>
> It is not for lack of my teaching you about how to attain and maintain
>  Peace,
>
>       which no one else - despite all their claims - no one else
>       taught you (what peace is):
>
>       You always have accepted Criminal Minds to 'tell you "what
>       peace is" and to inflict on you the feeling, that "now you
>       are at peace"'
>
>       - with their intentionally FALSE "definitions" of
>         Truth, Awareness, Perception, etc., to begin with.
>
> '
>
>             After you got the Human Rights Issues, you WOULD be able
>             to handle such situations by yourself.
>
>             Yet I had to step in - and now again I have even to write
>             this {HRI 20100604} - BECAUSE YOU DID NOT step in,
>             and/or write the things below, at the this-early-June
>
>  about Ship of Fools to Gaza, their SUPPORTING Criminal Minds and
>  CAMOUFLAGING it as 'Humanitarian Aid,' to compel your Stupidity and
>  support of their highly destructive lies.
>
>                  (But words - 'rhetoric' - "breaks no bones," "does
>                   not cause harm," right...??
>
>                   That is YET ANOTHER LIE from Criminal Minds, who
>                   have made you indeed NAUSEATINGLY Stupid and
>                   Destructively so.)
>
>             So once again I have to do YOUR job. And you can imagine,
>             that I am slightly annoyed with you on that, not to
>             mention other reasons for it.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> We go back to the Ship of Fools, those who want to support, camoufla-
> gde as "Humanitarian Aide"
>
>       - to keep in charge and to HIDE the Evil of -
>
>  those "governing" the Gaza people, those who ARE oppressing the
>  people of Gaza, and are driving these to do Evil and to think Hate.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> You dumbbells, you better READ what 'Zero Tolerance' actually means,*
>  and APPLY THAT to Muslims,
>
>       each time Muslims, "because they are Muslims," are being silent
>       about terror, or celebrate it by dancing in the streets (of
>       'Al Jazeera' or in PressTV.ir),
>
>       and each time when they, even actively, support terrorism and
>       oppression,
>
>      "BECAUSE they are Muslims."
>
>       And ALSO when they do so in any Arab Muslim countries "that are
>       Western allies."
>
> '
>
> PEOPLE are PEOPLE, whether they call themselves "Muslims," or
>  "Darwinists" or "Black Supremacists," or "Friends of
Castro," or
>  "Hu Jintao-ists," or "Lulas da Silva," or
"Fundamentalist-Orthodox,"

> [...]
>
> Criminal Minds have it all in reverse, and thus THEY say, that
>  "Israelis oppress the people of Gaza"
>
>  - but without Hamas and without Islamic Hate of perfectly normal and
>    peaceful people,
>
>       WITHOUT THAT, without Hamas and without Islam,
>
>    all Palestinians would be free and live happily in peace 'forever
>    after,' with the people of Israel on the same land,
>
>    like CIVILIZED, CULTURED people do, everywhere else, in the free
>    world:
>
>       They BEHAVE CIVILIZED and ENJOY CULTURE.
>
> '
>
> '
>
> '
>
> The only way to HELP the people of Gaza, is, to remove Hamas,* and to
>  extinguish the Islamic ideas that drive and justify their Islamic
>  oppression and their terrorizing of "THEIR OWN" people,
>
>       of the people in Gaza, whom they are "allowed" by their
>       Islamic, tribal 'Force makes Law' customs,
>
>       Hamas is "allowed" to oppress the people in Gaza, by forcing
>       - on everyone stupid enough to fall for it - their PRETENSE of
>       'being the "government" of Gaza.'
>
> '
>
> '
>
>       The typical Criminal Mind "finds it vital to BLOCK a truthful
>       (for instance my) viewpoint on some important matter, from being
>       felt and received by people" - he or she blocks any IMPORTANT
>       viewpoint and communication -
>
>       "in order to maintain stability" (as in China by Hu Jintao with
>       his Xinhua News "service" and with his Great Firewall of China).
>
> These Criminals KNOW, that THEY CAN NOT GOVERN PEOPLE BY BEING HONEST,
>  they can not govern people at all, UNLESS 'they lie their butts off.'
>
>      (People would of course oust those "leaders," if people were
>       told the truth.)
>
> But the Criminal Minds (Hu Jintao, Jiang Zemin, Mao, etc.) changed it
>
>  into "PEOPLE can not be governed by being honest to them."
>
> '
>
> '
>
> Of course you can ONLY achieve and maintain stability - and very
>  quickly and lasting, at that - when you ARE honest to people:
>
>       Truth is absolute - and can be felt, sensed, figured out, by
>       people who so desire.
>
> Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
> human rights philosopher and poet
>
>                                             'God gave Solomon wisdom
>                                               and very great insight,
>                                       and a breadth of understanding
>                                                       as measureless
>                                          as the sand on the seashore.'
>
>                                                         1 Kings 4:29
>
> _________
> Footnotes:
>
> (*)   see References, below
>
>      (and further as indicated by the context)
>
> __________
>      [check for possible newer versions or related new issues]
>
>      'Koos Nolst Trenite Anecdotes - Intending others to be decent
>       to each other - What is 'Zero Tolerance' actually'
>       {HRI 20060305-V2.5}  (ZTA)
>        (5 March 2006 - Issued 7 Dec 2007 - Version 2.5 on 8 Dec
2008)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/9e8e54d71bdad00ahttp://groups
.google.com/group/Koos-Nolst-Trenite/msg/f078b7c6105fd1b4

2009)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.philosophy/msg/23393a4e6cd078c9

2009)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/3db21ba9178ec83b

2009)http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/c501bff35c6e8af4

2010)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/101f836dd0926025

2008)http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/d0b67a47535e76a1

2009)http://groups.google.com/group/hun.politika/msg/2bdace92103f5372

2008http://www.news.faithfreedom.org/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid...
>      http://tinyurl.com/2vueafu
>      http://preview.tinyurl.com/2vueafu
> '
>
> ____________
> Verification:
>
>                http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld
>
> Copyright 2010 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
>  and poet
> This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
>  anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
>  who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
>  to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
>  specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
>  of life and about themselves).
> None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
>  or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
>  and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
>  about any organizations or individuals.
> Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
>  PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]